NEW Online Membership System Instructions
Your CCCMI account is now fully managed using our online system. We’ve imported the member data we had on file into the new system, but you will need to setup your online account to gain access.
Step 1: Visit: https://cccmi.net/login/
Step 2: Use the Account Lookup form to lookup your account using your Birthdate, Zipcode and Last Name on file with CCCMI.
Step 3: Check out the Account Lookup search results –
- If your member profile is found, click on your name and setup your online account by entering your email address and other contact information.
- If your member profile was NOT found, you’ll need to Register for an Account.
- If your online account has already been setup enter your email address & password in the Member Login boxes to access your online account. (Reset your password if you aren’t sure what it is)
Step 4: Review & Renew Your Membership Subscription in the My Account area.
- Choose the Membership Subscription that fits your needs and purchase it online.
- If your membership is still valid, view it to setup a recurring payment method for auto-renewal next year.
After you successfully purchase your membership subscription you’ll receive a receipt in your email from firstname.lastname@example.org and can proceed setting up family members, accessing members only pages and purchasing other products.
I mailed in my membership form a few weeks ago, should I still purchase an account online?
No, you do not need to purchase an account online if you mailed in your forms. As soon as we enter in your paper form order you will receive an email with your order receipt and will see your membership order when you log into the My Account area.
I’ve been a member for a while now, but my account did not come up?
We transitioned the data as best we could from our records, but it is inevitable that some data was incomplete or incorrect. Please contact us we’ll help get your account straightened out.
I never received my “Forgot Password” email.
- Wait a few minutes before trying again. The emails send out instantly but sometimes take a while to bounce around networks and make it to your inbox.
- Also check your spam/junk folders for an email from email@example.com.
- You can also try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, then request the password reset again.
- If you still cannot access your account contact us and we’ll help you out.